Terms and Conditions
- The Ducane reserves the right to change prices without notice and whilst every attempt is made to update all our media sources occasionally you may find prices differ at the time of booking.
- All our dishes may contain nuts and nut traces, please make us aware of any allergies prior to your arrival.
- We will make every effort to cater for all intolerances and allergies but during busy times there may be a wait for this service.
- All bills to be settled on departure unless otherwise authorised prior to the event.
- The Ducane reserves the right to cancel any and all pre bookings without prior notice, in these situations we will attempt to contact affected guests in plenty of time.
- The Ducane operates a challenge 21 policy
- The Ducane has a zero tolerance policy with regards abuse or the use of threatening behaviour or language towards any of our staff.
- The Ducane reserves the right to refuse admission and in extreme circumstances we will ask customers who are abusive to staff members to leave the premises with immediate effect.
- Please park carefully and due to our rural locations please leave the premises quietly.
- Vehicles can be left overnight with the owner’s consent.
- The Ducane accepts no liability whatsoever for damage caused or property lost in all areas of the premises.
- The Ducane reserves the right to refuse service of alcohol to clearly intoxicated guests.
- Final numbers for functions should be confirmed at least 2 days before the event.
- All information used in our media applications is correct at the time of print.
- Well behaved children are welcome and we would advise the use of the rear kitchen garden which is secured with a gate.
- The Ducane reserves the right to change garnishes and elements of menu items with no prior notice.
- Groups of 15 or more are subject to a 10% service charge in all cases.
- All gratuities are shared equally amongst the staff working on that shift.
- Refund policy: we will attempt to rectify any issue with your food or drink however should we feel that the item returned is within our standard parameters guests will be requested to pay for this item and a replacement if required.
- The Ducane offers no discounts without prior consent.
- The Ducane does not accept cheques as a form of payment.
The Du Cane is at Tiptree Road, Gt. Braxted, Essex, CM8 3EJ
Telephone 01621 891 697 Email
Website and Online bookings www.theducane.co.uk
Last Updated on Monday, 04 July 2011 11:47